TypeScript is a programming language developed and maintained by Microsoft. It is becoming increasingly popular.
We've released a crash course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that will teach you the TypeScript programming language. By the end of the course you will understand all modern TypeScript features.
This course was developed by Alexander Kochergin. Alexander has a lot of experience developing courses for his YouTube channel.
Here are the sections in this course:
- Do I need to learn Typescript?
- How to install Typescript tools?
- Typescript Type definitions introduction
- Introduction to Interfaces in Typescript
- Union & Type alias in Typescript
- Any never void unknown in Typescript
- Typescript Working with DOM
- Creating classes in Typescript
- Generics interfaces and functions in Typescript
- How to use Enums in Typescript
Watch the full course below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel.