Learn the basics of Kali Linux in this course from The Cyber Mentor.
The course covers installation, using the terminal / command line, bash scripting, tools and features for ethical hacking, and more. The course focuses on Kali Linux but much of the content applies to other versions of Linux as well.
This course covers:
- Installing VMWare / Kali Linux
- Kali Linux Overview
- Navigating the File System
- Users and Privileges
- Common Network Commands
- Viewing, Creating, and Editing Files
- Starting and Stopping Services
- Installing and Updating Tools
- Scripting with Bash
You can watch the full video course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (2 hour watch).