You need to prepare if you want to perform well in technical developer job interviews.
We just published a course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that will guide you through every aspect of the technical interview process, as well as prepare you for the type of questions you might get asked.
Parth Vyas teaches this course. He is an experienced engineer and he will teach you both the fundamentals and help you understand advanced coding patterns and common pitfalls to avoid. With simple explanations and a user-friendly approach, this full course is perfect for new and experienced developers and engineers seeking to secure their dream job in tech.
Here are the key features of the course:
- Interview Types Unraveled: Understand the various technical interview formats and what to expect in each.
- Big O Notation Simplified: Grasp the fundamentals of Big O, a critical concept for evaluating the efficiency of algorithms.
- Data Structures Explained: We explain these data structures in depth:
- Linked List
- Advanced Data Structures: We learn about advanced data structures like Heap and TRIE.
- Algorithms & Coding Patterns: We take care of all the important algorithms and coding patterns. And understand the concept, pattern, and real-world example along with some leetcode questions. These are the algorithms and coding patterns that we covered:
- Searching algorithms
- Sorting algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Two Pointers
- Sliding Window
- Fast and Slow pointers
- Best Practices & Preparation: Learn the dos and don’ts with our curated best practices, preparation materials, and insider tips to keep you one step ahead.
- Expert Tips & Shortcuts: Gain access to strategies that can streamline your coding process and heighten your problem-solving acumen.
- Common Pitfalls: Sidestep common errors with our guide to avoiding typical mistakes that could cost you a job offer.
You can watch the full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (5-hour watch).