Are you looking to supercharge your web development skills? Do you want to harness the power of AI to streamline your workflow? If so, freeCodeCamp.org's YouTube channel has just the course for you.
We just posted a course that will teach you how to use prompt engineering to improve your productivity as a web developer. This interactive course teaches web developers to leverage AI, enhancing their ability to code, learn, and job search more efficiently than ever.
With 48 interactive screencasts across three in-depth modules, you'll dive deep into the world of Prompt Engineering.
The course is led by the skilled Treasure Porth, an experienced software engineer and educator since 2015. Treasure is committed to simplifying complex topics, advocating for affordable education, and supporting newcomers to the tech world.
Here's a sneak peek into the content:
- Prompt Engineering: Understand what prompt engineering is, how to control GPT's responses, break tasks into smaller steps, and more.
- AI Assisted Coding: Dive into the marvel of AI-assisted coding, from generating code using pseudocode to exploring APIs.
- Using AI Language Models for Job Search: Enhance your job search with AI, understand and solve DS/Algo problems, and get help with crucial job search documents.
Here are some course highlights:
- Master the basics of prompt engineering.
- Dive into AI-powered coding, debugging, and documentation.
- Prepare for job interviews with AI-powered insights and techniques.
- Learn role-based prompting and AI pitfalls.
If you've ever found AI language models like ChatGPT or Google Bard a tad challenging to handle, this course is tailor-made for you. The key to optimal AI output is your input. By mastering effective prompt engineering, you'll transform AI language models into invaluable coding companions.
By the end of the course, you'll not only be an adept prompt engineer but also well-equipped to apply AI in diverse web development scenarios.
Watch the full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (3-hour watch).