Learn Spring Boot in this full course for beginners from Amigoscode. Spring Boot is an amazing framework for building Java applications. It makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can "just run".
This course covers:
- HTTP: GET, POST, PUT & DELETE
- Build an in-memory database
- How to structure applications using N Tier Architecture
- Auto wire beans with dependency injections
- Program to interfaces
- Run .jar file so that you can deploy to any server
- Use Postman REST Client
- and more!
You can watch the full video on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (2 hour watch).