I believe that one of the best ways to improve your coding skills is to CODE MORE!
For that I have the perfect challenge for you! ?
It's called: #7Days7Websites
The main rule is simple: build one website, every day, for a week.
Here is a short video I made to explain everything in more detail:
You can find the official website here.
- Create a website every day for a week.
- You can use any programming language and/or any framework you want.
- The website can be on any topic.
- Submit your entries on the submit page.
- Share your progress on Social Media using the #7Days7Websites hashtag.
I'm also going to attempt this challenge in a series of Live Streams on my YouTube Channel. Subscribe if you want to get notified when I go live.
Anyone is free to build anything they want, but if you don't have an idea or you want some inspiration, here are some of the websites that could help:
At the end of these 7 days I'm going to make a Special Live Stream where I'm going to showcase the best submissions.
I hope this challenge will get the best out of you and it will help you improve your coding skills! ?
Happy Coding! ?