Learn web application penetration testing from beginner to advanced. A penetration test is an authorized simulated attack on a computer system, performed to evaluate the security of the system. This course is perfect for you if you are interested in cybersecurity or ethical hacking.
This course covers:
- Setting Up Burp Suite
- Spidering & DVWA
- Brute Force Attacks With Burp Suite
- Target Scope And Spidering
- Discovering Hidden Files With ZAP
- Web Application Firewall Detection with WAFW00F
- XSS (Reflected, Stored & DOM)
- CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery)
- Cookie Collection & Reverse Engineering
- HTTP Attributes (Cookie Stealing)
- SQL Injection
You can watch the video on the the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (3 hour watch).