- There aren’t any ads. No auto-playing videos or “tell us your email address” pop-ups.
- But… a lot of websites don’t work at all. Images don’t load, and forms can’t be submitted.
YouTube’s videos and thumbnails don’t load.
Netflix doesn’t load anything except for its logo in the upper left hand corner.
Amazon looks a bit odd, but it still works.
Wikipedia still works great.
Here are three other links worth your time:
- How to travel the world as a developer (8 minute read)
- Going Serverless: how to run your first AWS Lambda function in the cloud (8 minute read)
- Between the Wires: An interview with core contributors to MooTools (20 minute read)
Thought of the day:
Funny of the day:
The Stack Overflow keyboard
Study group of the day:
– Quincy Larson, teacher at freeCodeCamp
If you get value out of these emails, please consider supporting our nonprofit.