Will AI ever replace developers? Which programming language should you learn first? What's the best way to learn programming?
Learn the answers to these questions and more from a group of experienced developers and technical course creators.
We just published a video on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel where experienced developers answer the top questions asked by people new to the software field.
You will get wisdom from the following people:
- Gerald Versluis, Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft
- Mama Samba Braima Nelson, Software Engineer
- Gwendolyn Faraday, Principal Software Engineer at Relevize
- Ania Kubow, Software Developer and Course Creator
- Marius Espejo, Senior Software Engineer
- Ave Coders, ML Engineer
- Jack Herrington, Principal Web Developer
- Nana Janashia (TechWorld with Nana), DevOps Engineer & Trainer
- Gift Egwuenu, Frontend Developer & Content Creator
- Jesse (codeSTACKr), Developer Advocate
- James Perkins, Developer Advocate
- Gio (ProgramWithGio), Full-Stack Web Developer
- Delia Lazarescu, Software Engineer at Google
- Islem (CoderOne), Full-Stack Developer and Content Creator
Watch the video below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (1-hour watch).