A microservices architecture is a type of application architecture where the application is developed as a collection of services.
We just published a course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that will teach you about microservice architecture and distributed systems using a hands-on approach.
Georgio from Kantan Coding teaches this course. He does a great job teaching how to combine a bunch of different technologies into a single application.
In this course, you will design an app using using Python, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, & mySQL.
Here are the sections in this course:
- Installation & Setup?
- Auth Service Code
- Auth Flow Overview & JWTs
- Auth Service Deployment
- Auth Dockerfile
- Gateway Service Code
- MongoDB & GridFs
- Architecture Overview (RabbitMQ)
- Synchronous Interservice Communication
- Asynchronous Interservice Communication
- Strong Consistency
- Eventual Consistency
- Gateway Service Deployment
- Kubernetes Ingress
- Kubernetes StatefulSet
- RabbitMQ Deployment
- Converter Service Code
- Converter Service Deployment
- Update Gateway Service
- Notification Service Code
- Notification Service Deployment
- Sanity Check
Watch the full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (5-hour watch).